Contest begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on November 11, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on February 3, 2014 (“Contest Period”). The Entry Period for this Contest begins at 12:00:01 AM EST on November 11, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on February 3, 2014, (“Entry Period”); and the Voting Period for this Contest begins at 12:00:01 AM EDT on March 3, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on April 3, 2014 (“Voting Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Vanna’s Choice Contest (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who are of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside. Employees of Lion Brand Yarn Company ("Sponsor"), Centra360 (“Promoter”) and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies (collectively, “Related Entities”) and members of their immediate family or household of each are not eligible. Void in the Province of Quebec, outside the United States, Canada and where prohibited by law. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Lion Brand Yarn Company, 135 Kero Road, Carlstadt, NJ 07072.
By submitting your Entry, you warrant and represent that your Entry is original and was created solely by you, that the Entry does not incorporate any material owned by any third party, and that use of the Entry as described herein will not violate any law or infringe upon the rights of any third party. If, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, the Entry violates any law or infringes upon the rights of any third party, is inaccurate, incomplete or irregular in any way, or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules or is deemed inappropriate, the Sponsor may disqualify the Entry. No previously published Yarn projects, or award-winning Photos will qualify as an Entry. Duplicate Entries or multiple Entries made by an entrant in excess of the number allowed will be disqualified. Entries may not contain, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, any content that:
- Is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane, lewd or pornographic; obscene or offensive;
- Promotes irresponsible or excessive consumption of alcohol; promotes illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- Contains trademarks, trade names or copyrighted materials owned by others;
- Contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names (other than first name, last name, city and state ), email or street addresses;
- Communicates messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
- Violates any law or infringes upon the rights of any other person or company.
Sponsor reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor or screen Entries prior to posting them on a Sponsor’s website or social media platforms for any reason. By entering, you acknowledge that your Entry may be posted at Sponsor’s website or social media platforms in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit. The use of an Entry by Sponsor or any Related Entity does not have any effect on the judging process. Entries posted are the views/opinions of the individual entrant and do not reflect the views of Sponsor in any manner.
By entering the Contest, each entrant grants Sponsor and the Related Entities a worldwide, irrevocable, exclusive, assignable, transferable, unqualified, unrestricted, royalty-free license and right to edit, modify, publish, use, reuse, distribute, display, copy and otherwise exploit the Entry or any part thereof (with or without the entrant’s name and city/state), and any materials based thereon or derived from, in any manner and in any media (whether now known or later developed), for any lawful purposes whatsoever (noncommercial or commercial), including, without limitation, for use in the commercial packaging and point-of-sale materials, or for promotion, marketing or advertising of Sponsor or any Related Entity, each of their respective brands and/or products in any medium (whether now or hereafter known) throughout the world in perpetuity without further permission, notification, consideration, or payment to the entrant, except where prohibited by law. In addition, each entrant forever waives in favor of Sponsor all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that may preclude the use of the Entry (or any part thereof) as granted herein, or require entrant’s permission to use the Entry (or any part thereof) for the purposes stated herein.
- SELECTION OF FINALISTS/FINALIST JUDGING CRITERIA: The Entries will be sorted into four (4) Categories as follows: (a) Hats and Scarves; (b) Baby Items; (c) Afghans, Blankets and Throws; and (d) Other Projects (a, b, c and d, individually as a “Category”). The Entries will be judged and five (5) Finalist Entries will be selected in each Category based on the following Judging Criteria: Color of the Project (0-75 points); and Originality (0-25 points). Five (5) Entries will be selected in each of the four (4) Categories stated herein for a total of twenty (20) Finalists. The top five (5) scoring Entries in each Category will be deemed a Finalist in that corresponding Category. All Entries will be judged by a panel of judges whose decisions in all matters relating to the Contest are final and binding. In the event of a tie, the tied Entries will be reviewed by another judge using the same criteria stated herein. Limit one (1) Finalist appointment per household. Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than the number of Finalists stated herein, if in Sponsor’s sole discretion there are not enough qualified Entries.
- VOTING PERIOD: Individuals who participate in the Voting Period must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who are of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside. Five (5) Finalists in each of the four (4) Categories for a total of twenty (20) Finalists will be posted at www.vannaschoice.com during the Voting Period. At the time of the vote, individuals will be required to submit a valid email address. Limit one (1) Vote per person/email address per Day. A “Day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00 AM EST of a calendar day and ending at 11:59 PM EST of the same calendar day. An email address may only be used to submit one (1) Vote per Finalist per Day regardless of the number of persons who share the email account. Voting must be completed by the actual person casting the Vote. A person may not Vote on behalf of another person. Subsequent Votes per Finalist during one Day by a single Voter or email address will be disqualified. Votes generated by script, macro or other automated means or any other means intended to impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion are void. Payment or other consideration in exchange for Votes is prohibited. The Voting process for the Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sponsor and Related Entities are not responsible for incorrect/inaccurate Voting information. Sponsor and Related Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Votes. Sponsor and Related Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any Vote to be cast or tabulated on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at website, or any combination thereof or for any other reason, or for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in voting process or downloading any materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, terminate, or suspend the voting or void any Vote should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, action of entrant or Voter, or other cause corrupt or impair the administration, security, or fairness of the voting or Contest. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant from participation in the Contest that Sponsor determines violated these terms, tampering with the voting process, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or improper manner and void all associated Votes. If the voting process is terminated early by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to count the eligible Votes among all non-suspect, eligible Votes received up to time of cancellation to determine the Grand Prize Winner. The decision of the Sponsor with respect to the tallying of Votes, and the invalidation or disqualification of any suspected Votes, shall be final and binding.
- SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNERS: The Finalist that receives the highest number of votes during the Voting Period will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner; The Finalists that received the second through fifth highest number of votes during the Voting Period will each be deemed a First Prize Winner; The Finalists that received the sixth through ninth highest number of votes during the Voting Period will each be deemed a Second Prize Winner; and the remaining eleven (11) Finalists in the Voting Period will each be deemed a Third Prize Winner. In the event of a tied number of votes among Finalists, the winner(s) will be determined among the tied Finalists based on the higher score received in the Finalist Judging Criteria stated herein.
- PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE Grand Prize consists of a trip for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) Guest to Los Angeles, California to meet Vanna White consisting of round trip economy class air transportation (airline designated by Sponsor) between major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence and Los Angeles, California, two (2) nights standard double occupancy hotel accommodations (hotel designated by Sponsor) and a meet and greet session with Vanna White. The ARV of Grand Prize: $3,000; FOUR (4) FIRST PRIZES: Each First Prize consists of a colorful selection of Vanna White yarns designated by Sponsor. ARV of each First Prize: $100; FOUR (4) SECOND PRIZES: Each Second Prize consists of a colorful section of Vanna White yarns designated by Sponsor. ARV of each Second Prize: $50; and ELEVEN (11) THIRD PRIZES: Each Third Prize consists of a colorful selection of Vanna White yarns designated by Sponsor. ARV of each Third Prize: $25. Total ARV of all prizes: $3,875. The ARV is determined as of the date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. In the event the Grand Prize Winner lives within one hundred fifty (150) miles of Los Angeles, CA Sponsor will provide the Grand Prize Winner with round trip ground transportation between the winner’s residence and Los Angeles, CA in lieu of the round trip economy class air transportation from major commercial airport nearest the winner’s residence. The dollar value difference between the round trip economy class air transportation and ground transportation will not be provided to the Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize description herein, including but not limited to ground transfers between Winner’s residence and airport of departure, ground transportation while in Los Angeles, CA, in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, room service, telephone, movies), meals and beverages, gratuities, travel upgrades, baggage fees, and personal incidentals. Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide a valid major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined in the hotel’s sole discretion upon hotel check and all in-room charges, telephone calls, meals, beverages, hotel upgrades, amenities, personal incidentals and any other expenses charged to the winner’s hotel room will be charged to that major valid credit card or deducted from the deposit provided. The ARV of Grand Prize may vary based on the commercial airport nearest winner’s permanent residence, as well hotel fluctuations at the time of travel. Grand Prize Winner and guest must travel on dates designated by Sponsor and on the same itinerary. In the event the Grand Prize Winner cannot travel on dates designated by Sponsor, Grand Prize Winner may forfeit the Vanna White Meet and Greet Session portion of the Grand Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from a winner’s or guest’s changes to itinerary or accommodations. Travel is subject to terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by selected travel providers, availability and other material restrictions may apply. In the event, for whatever reason, the scheduled Vanna White Meet and Greet Session is cancelled prior to the trip or during winner’s trip, that portion of the prize will not be awarded and Sponsor will not provide any compensation or substitution for that portion of the prize. Grand Prize Winner and guest will be solely responsible for obtaining valid U.S. government photo identification prior to travel and the associated costs for these requirements. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. If the Grand Prize Winner becomes disabled or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the prize due to illness, Sponsor shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the prize award and no other compensation in lieu of the prize will be awarded. Grand Prize Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining his/her own medical and life insurance and the associated costs. All travel is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security, as required. Grand Prize Winner and guest agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the Vanna White Meet and Greet Session. Sponsor and the applicable venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person at the Vanna White Meet and Greet Session. Released Parties will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Vanna White Meet and Greet Session. Prizes are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. ALL EXPENSES, FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF EACH PRIZE SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE THE OBLIGATION OF EACH PRIZE WINNER. Entrants agree that if a Prize Winner is found to have violated these Official Rules, or otherwise does not meet the eligibility criteria, such Prize will be forfeited and that Prize will be awarded to the Finalist that earned the next highest score during the Voting Period. In the event, for whatever reason a prize is not available, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for a different prize of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. Sponsor is solely responsible for providing the Prizes. In the event a Prize winner is Canadian, Winner will be required to correctly answer a four-timed mathematical skill testing question, without assistance, in order to receive his/her prize.
- NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS: Potential Prize Winners will be notified by e-mail and by U.S. Mail on or about May 10, 2014. Potential Prize Winners may each be required to execute and return a Prize Verification Form and Publicity Release (where permitted) within ten (10) business days from date of notification attempt or such Prize will be forfeited and that Prize will be awarded to the Finalist that received the next highest number of Votes during the Voting Period. In the event a potential Prize Winner’s Prize Verification Form and Publicity Release is returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable or a potential Prize Winner is determined to be ineligible in accordance with these Official Rules, such Prize will be forfeited and that Prize will be awarded to the Finalist that earned the next highest number of Votes during the Voting Period. Each Prize Winner may be required to supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. Each potential Prize Winner will not be deemed a Prize Winner until his/her submission of notification materials is verified. The Prizes will be awarded provided they are properly claimed. No more than the number of prizes as stated in these Official Rules will be awarded.
- GENERAL: By entering this Contest, entrants and each Prize Winner: (1) agree to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) agree to release Sponsor and the Related Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery; and (3) consent to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (4) acknowledged that the stated parties have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor may prohibit individuals from participating in Contest and disqualify entries if they (1) attempt to enter the Contest through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; (2) attempt to disrupt the Contest or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules in any way; or (3) repeatedly show a disregard for the Contest Official Rules or act (a) in an unsportsmanlike manner, or (b) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the Contest are final. In the event the Sponsor or Related Entities are prevented from continuing with this Contest or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s, or Related Entities’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event) the Sponsor and Related Entities shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor or Related Entities, in their discretion, elect to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Contest as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor and Related Entities reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prizes from among all valid and Eligible Entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
- INTERNET: If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, at which time, Sponsor will select the Winners from among all eligible Entries received at the time of Contest termination based on the Finalist Judging Criteria stated herein. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor and Related Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCOMPATIBILITY OF ENTRANT’S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY WITH SPONSOR’S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a prize winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is the age of the majority within the jurisdiction from which they reside and who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The use of automated devices is not valid for entry. Sponsor or may ask any entrant or a potential prize winner to provide Sponsor or any Related Entity with proof that such party is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the Entry.
- BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply New Jersey law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: The Official Rules and the Contest are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Jersey, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in “Binding Arbitration” Section of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of New Jersey, in the City of Carlstadt.
- USE OF INFORMATION: The information that you provide in connection with the Contest may be used for Sponsor's internal purposes and to send you information about Sponsor’s products and special promotions but will not be provided to third parties other than a Related Entity, except as necessary for the administration of the Contest or as required by law, Contest administrator or legal process.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of the Prize Winners, available after 5/21/14, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Vanna’s Choice Contest Winners, c/o Centra360, 1400 Old Country Road #420, Westbury, NY, 11590 by 6/30/14.
- OFFICIAL RULES: For a printed copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (VT residents need not affix return postage) to: Vanna’s Choice Contest Rules, c/o Centra360, 1400 Old Country Road #420, Westbury, NY 11590 by 1/31/14.
© 2013 Lion Brand Yarn Company. All rights reserved.